It has been just about a month since I posted my Summer Bucket List and I promised you an update so here it is kids!
Summer Bucket List Update
1. Go on a road trip to somewhere I have never been – planned! We are headed to Montana on August 1.
2. Finish organizing our apartment – still a work in progress but we are getting there.
Host a party. Done! It was small but it was still a party, there were people, food, flowers and Mimosas…definitely counts!
4. Finish reading the Harry Potter series. I am only on book 2…ambitious I know! – Still haven’t started book 3. There are just not enough hours in the day. Maybe I can tackle a book or two on my road trip? But, I really want to read “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed. It is the memoir of a girl who hikes the entire Pacific Crest Trail by herself …crazy I tell ya! I am totally into it.
Plant a herb garden. Killed it! How adorable are these little additions to my balcony.
6. Go camping – planned! This should be happening along our road trip to Montana but nothing is set in stone.
Buy mason jars. I just really, really want some okay!? – From zero to twenty four…I may have gone slightly overboard
8. Spend an entire day watching Disney movies (a rainy day of course) – yet to be completed. But I did watch Tangled with my niece a couple of weeks ago…half a point?
9. Eat Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt, I have been meaning to try it for MONTHS! – I am going to get there people…promise!
10. Go on a picnic. – there is blanket with my name on it in the closet. I just need the sun to come back out.
11. Make Sarasota’s 1 large bottle of Moscato or Riesling Wine 1 can of raspberry lemonade concentrate a splash of sprite crushed raspberries mix all ingredients together and enjoy! – I have absolutely no explanation as to why this has not happened yet?
I did say in the original post that I wanted to pick things that would be attainable but I was called out by my family! I did have some of these things planned or at least in the back of my mind. so apparently they don’t count…Mom’s are always right people! I promise that there will always be full disclosure on this blog 😉 So with that being said I have decided to add a few things.
12. Go Food Trucking. I have not tried a single food truck in Vancouver, I am a disgrace I know, but I am going to aim to try at least four before summer comes to a close.
13. Try something new. I am not sure what that means yet but I will keep you posted.
14. Go on a hike. It may not exactly seem like a bucket list item but I truly can not remember the last time I actually went on a hike…odd I know?
Before I started adding things I actually thought I had completed a lot more but apparently not so much. I have got A LOT of work to do!