Here in Vancouver, it feels like Summer hasn’t quite started yet. Between the rain and cooler than normal temperatures my mind has been wondering to all of the things I want to do this Summer. In turn, my brain is panicking trying to figure out how and when I will be able to do them. But I am determined to make every weekend and spare moment count. And let’s face it, I am list person, so a Summer bucket List is oh so fitting wouldn’t you say?
Summer Bucket List
1. Go on a road trip to somewhere I have never been
2. Finish organizing our apartment
3. Host a party
4. Finish reading the Harry Potter series. I am only on book 2…ambitious I know!
5. Plant a herb garden
6. Go camping
7. Buy mason jars. I just really, really want some okay!?
8. Spend an entire day watching Disney movies (a rainy day of course)
9. Eat Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt, I have been meaning to try it for MONTHS!
10. Go on a picnic.
11. Make Sarasota’s
1 large bottle of Moscato or Riesling Wine 1 can of raspberry lemonade concentrate a splash of sprite crushed raspberries mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
I really tried to pick things that were going to be attainable so here’s hoping that I get around to doing everything. I will keep you posted on my progress don’t worry! Now let’s just cross our fingers for plenty of sunshine!
What is on your Summer bucket list? Any suggestions to add to mine?